Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Candy

I've had a sweet tooth for as long as I can remember. 

They Look like REAL rocks, the pics didn't do them justice.... I got a kick out of it trying to get my brothers to eat them....  ^^


Lego hard candy... sweet-tart like, but a bit bigger.


These were ok, the little balls were a little hard... tasted like cupcake sprinkles 

One of my fav candy of all time... these were great

Big gooey serpent....  each color tasted a bit different.... had fun eating the pieces...

Yummy Sour strips

Baggy where they put everything in...

I am happy to say that I was able to enjoy some of it before I got the flu....  slowly recuperating.... but finally feeling a lot better than the past few days... Can't wait to finally be able to taste the Mexican candy my brother and sister-in-law got me... 

Hoping for a better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment