Friday, February 18, 2011

Summer London Trip!!!

I am now officially starting to plan my London Trip!! There is so much I want to get done in those 2 weeks!.... London Eye, LIsten to the 12 magnificent chimes of the Big Ben, Sherlock Holmes Museum, British Museum. National Gallery, Tate Modern, The Tower of London, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, The British Library, Westminster Abbey, St. Pauls Cathedral, catch a movie at "The Scoop Amphitheater," Take a stroll on Hyde Park, Stonehenge, Change of Guards, Jack the Ripper Tour, Take a peek at the 2012 Olympics site, Browse street shops, see Covent Garden, Tour the Globe Theater, visit the home of William Shakespeare, etc etc etc (Just to name a few places I want to visit when in London)


On a side-note: its ironic how regardless of the revolution we had more than 200 years ago, many Americans (like myself) feel the need to visit Great Britain; Even if that's [technically] where we got most of our roots. [ I wish the British accent had stayed though T_T )

No comments:

Post a Comment