Tuesday, February 22, 2011

London & Paris? Why not?!

My sister convinced me to spend a few days in Paris instead of the whole two weeks in London. I must say that I was easily persuaded. I mean, who wouldn't want to see the beautiful Eiffel Tower?!

So, The first week we are staying in London, then we will take a train to Paris and stay there for the remainder of the time and then fly home.

I want to plan every minute of everyday to get the full experience on my first trip to Europe.

My sister bought me the Rick Steves' London 2011 book and as you can probably imagine, I am marking all the places I want to visit. After I am done with this book, hopefully I'll be able to get the Rick Steves' Paris 2011 book and do the same. 

I can't wait!!!

CG's Art

CG's Art



No comments:

Post a Comment