Friday, April 29, 2011

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

Prince William of Wales and Catherine Middleton
"I, William Arthur Philip Louis, take thee, Catherine Elizabeth, to my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse: for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God’s holy law; and thereto I give thee my troth." 

"I, Catherine Elizabeth, take thee, William Arthur Philip Louis, to my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse: for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God’s holy law; and thereto I give thee my troth."



''We're supposed to have just a small family affair'' - Prince William jokes at the altar with the bride's father Michael Middleton.

''Here she comes now'' - Harry tells Prince William while Princess Kate makes her way to the altar.

No comments:

Post a Comment